1. Did you know that butterflies can see a much larger variety of colors than us?
2. These pumpkin muffins are so tasty and they are even better the next day.
3. My brother went on an adventure to Nepal, India and Dubai last year and this video he made is so inspiring.
4. Spring is right around the corner and that means sandals. I love these manicure + pedicure combos.
Here are four finds that made me happy this week. Happy Monday!
- My favorite blogger created three nail polishes that I cannot wait to try!
- I am making this couscous bowl this week because it reminds me of my favorite Amy’s Rice Bowl.
- This Instagram account called The Dogist always makes me smile.
- Here is one of the best leg workouts that you can easily do at home.
Here are four things that made my Monday a little brighter!
1. Sometimes you need a little inspiration from others to get yourself going. These motivational quotes are a great pick-me-up. (My fave: #43)
2. This past week I made sweet Valentine’s Day sugar cookies for friends and family.
3. There were so many great Super Bowl commercials this year. I’ve re-watched the Heinz “Wiener Stampede” a few times for a laugh.
4. With all the treats from Valentine’s Day, this article tells the benefits of eating chocolate.
This is a new series that will be posted every Monday.
Here are four fun finds to help you start off your Monday right!
1. Here are 19 super cool cookie cutters that would be perfect for any and all occasions.
2. Life2Canvas art is beautiful to look at.
3. When my roommates and I were craving something sweet Friday night, we whipped up these super simple from scratch brownies. My roommates can be quoted saying “they are better and just as easy as box brownies”.
4. I’m dreaming of beaches while our forecast says snow. The New York Times’ 52 Places to Go in 2016 is beautiful. Numbers 4 and 37 look perfect to me.